It’s that time of year once again! It’s time to pull out the Christmas decorations and get ready to cook amazing dishes.
Whatever the size of your holiday gathering, these delectable Air Fryer Christmas recipes are sure to please everyone.
Also, if you’re looking for ideas for your holiday menu, check out these Christmas Air Fryer recipes.
So, let’s get started.
Air Fryer Lava Cake
The sight of warm chocolate pudding oozing out of the center of this tender chocolate cake never ceases to amaze me. These cakes are a holiday showpiece on a plate!
• 2/3 of a cup of semisweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup cubed butter
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 2 large room-temperature eggs
• 2 sizeable room-temperature egg yolks
• 1 teaspoon extract of peppermint
• 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
• 2 tablespoons of crushed peppermint candies (Optional)
• Put the air fryer to preheat at 375 degrees.
• Melt chocolate chips and butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds, stirring until smooth.
• Blend in the confectioners’ sugar, eggs, egg yolks, and extract. Fold in the flour. Grease and flour 4-ounce ramekins; spoon batter into ramekins. Do not overfill the container.
• Cook until the thermometer reads 160° and the edges of the cakes are set, 10–12 minutes, in an air-fryer basket. Avoid overcooking.
• Remove the cake from the basket and let it rest for 5 minutes. To loosen the cake, carefully run a knife around the sides of the ramekins several times; invert them onto dessert plates. Crush the candies and serve.
Check out the following video for more guidance.
Air Fryer Lemon Chicken Thighs
These lemon chicken thighs in the air fryer remind me of Sunday dinner. The lemon and herb butter adds a lot of flavor and moisture to the chicken!
• 4 chicken thighs (bone-in)
• 1/4 cup softened butter
• 3 minced garlic cloves
• 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or
• 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
• 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or
• 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest.
• First, put the air fryer to preheat at 400 degrees.
• Combine the butter, garlic, rosemary, thyme, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
• 1 teaspoon of the butter mixture should be spread under the skin of each chicken thigh.
• Apply the remaining butter to the skin of each thigh. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place the chicken, skin side up, in the air fryer basket on a greased tray.
• Cook for 20 minutes, flipping once. Cook until a thermometer reads 170°-175° on the skin side of the chicken, about 5 minutes.
Air Fryer Roasted Green Beans
Roasted green beans are popular but can take a long time to cook. I tried these air-fryer green beans, and they were delicious!
• 1 pound fresh green beans, cut into 2″ cubes
• 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced and halved
• Thinly sliced small red onion
• 2 tbsp of olive oil
• 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees. Toss all ingredients in a large mixing bowl to coat.
• Arrange vegetables in an air-fryer basket on a greased tray.
• Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until just tender. Toss to redistribute; cook until browned, another 8–10 minutes.
Air Fryer Mini Chimichangas
These air-fryer chimichangas are a family favourite. The beefy snacks, infused with green chiles, are sure to liven up the party.
• 1 pound beef ground
• 1 medium chopped onion
• 1 taco seasoning envelope
• 1 cup water
• 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
• 1-quart sour cream
• 1 can of drained chopped green chiles
• 14 wrappers of egg rolls
• Cooking spray
• 1 lightly beaten, large egg white
• Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; crumble meat; drain.
• Take a bowl and mix taco seasoning with water. Bring water to a boil then let it rest for a few minutes by reducing its heat to low and stirring occasionally.
• Now turn off the heat and let it rest and cool down for a few minutes. Now put the air fryer at preheating at 375 degrees.
• Combine the cheese, sour cream, and chiles in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the beef mixture.
• Place an egg roll wrapper with a corner facing you on the work surface. Fill the centre with 1/3 cup filling. Fold the bottom one-third of the wrapper over the filling; fold in the sides.
• Brush the top point with egg white before rolling up to seal. Continue with the remaining wrappers and filling. Cover the remaining egg roll wrappers.
• Place chimichangas in an air-fryer basket in batches on a greased tray; spritz with cooking spray.
• Let it cook for 3–4 minutes from each side, or until they are perfectly golden brown. Serve hot with salsa and extra sour cream.
Air Fryer Red Potatoes
One of my favorite ways to prepare vegetables is to roast them. Fresh or dried rosemary adds a distinct but subtle flavor to these air-fryer red potatoes.
The dish is easy to make but elegant in color and flavor. It’s an excellent addition to any Christmas menu.
• 2 pounds unpeeled small red potatoes, cut into wedges
• 2 tbsp of olive oil
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or
• 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
• 2 minced garlic cloves
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees. Drizzle oil over potatoes. Toss gently with rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper to coat.
• Place the air fryer basket on the ungreased tray. Cook for 10–12 minutes, stirring once until potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- Air Fryer Christmas Recipes are ready to please you in any gathering of people as it has sorted out the entire holiday menu.
- There are many options for the Christmas theme, you can choose any sweet or savory recipe to treat your family and friends.
- Just make sure to give your dishes a good presentation to make them even more appealing.