Chocolate is delicious at any time of day, and I enjoy an indulgent breakfast with a cup of fresh fruit. It’s a wonderful routine to initiate the day.
Nothing beats a delicious slice of Air Fryer Chocolate Pound Cake in the morning. It’s rich, moist, and delicious as a dessert or for breakfast with a hot cup of coffee.
Quick bread is fantastic in the air fryer, and this one is no exception. A delicious breakfast can be made by modifying standard quick bread.
So, Let’s get started.
Why use an Air Fryer to make the Pound Cake?
The answer is that pound cake made in an air fryer is much fluffier than one made in an oven.
When made the traditional way, pound cake is already quite tasty (in an oven). So why should I bother making it in my air fryer?
It’s also a lot simpler to make this way. This air fryer pound cake has such a soft and fluffy texture that you’ll think you’re eating clouds!
This recipe is ideal for those of us who don’t have ovens or simply don’t want to bake in them. We can make the delectable treat in minutes.
How to make Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Pound Cake?
If you’ve ever made a traditional pound cake, you’ll know that the name comes from the pound of butter, granulated sugar, and flour used.
This one is no exception, though I have added some Dutch-process cocoa powder to give it a chocolate flavor. When combined with the other ingredients, the Dutch Process Cocoa Powder adds many flavors and provides a great balance.
The result is a moist and delectable piece of chocolate pound cake.
• Dutch Process Cocoa Powder
• All-Purpose Flour
• Baking powder
• Granulated sugar
• Pure vanilla extract
• Chocolate Chip
• Combine the butter and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mix until light and fluffy. This will ensure that your bread is fluffy. Then, one at a time, add the eggs, mixing after each one, and finally, add the vanilla extract.
• Mix the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a separate large mixing bowl. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients slowly. Mix in the milk once more. Incorporate the chocolate chips.
• Spray your loaf pan with cooking spray, then pour the batter into it, filling it 2/3 of the way.
• Place the pan in the air fryer and cook for 20 minutes at 320 degrees F. When the timer goes off, insert a toothpick into the pound cake and check to see if it comes out clean. If not, cook for 5 more minutes.
How to make the best Air Fryer Pound Cake?
• Use salted or unsalted butter for the best results. If using salted butter, leave out the salt from the ingredient list.
• Use Pure Vanilla Extract to boost the flavor of the finished product. Many people try to use a regular size pan and the middle does not cook up.
• Use a mini loaf pan for the best results.
• Remember to check the pound cake at the end of the cooking time and remove it as soon as it is done (use a toothpick to check the center). You don’t want a pound cake that’s been overbaked.
You can also check out the following video to know how to make Air Fryer Chocolate Pound Cake.
Can an Air Fryer Pound Cake be frozen?
Yes, you can freeze Air Fryer Pound Cake.
This is a fantastic make-ahead and freezer-friendly recipe. Allow it to cool to room temperature before freezing. After that, wrap it in saran wrap, then foil.
This Pound Cake will keep for about a month. Place the frozen bread on the counter to defrost until ready to use (it usually takes about 12 to 15 hours)
Can you add Nuts to Pound Cake?
Yes, you can add nuts to the pound cake.
If you want to add anything, nuts are a great addition. In this recipe, I would add about 1/2 cup of diced nuts or chocolate chips.
Remember to thoroughly combine the ingredients to ensure that the nuts are evenly distributed throughout the bread.
Where should you keep the Air Fryer Pound Cake?
This is an excellent item to keep on your counter, and the pound cake will consume it within a few days.
If you want it to last longer, put it in an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator for a week.
Is it possible to make two loaves instead of one?
This recipe yields approximately three mini-sized loaves or one regular-sized loaf. This recipe will work the same if you double or triple it.
What should you do if Pound Cake doesn’t cook completely?
Every air fryer is unique. If your pound cake does not appear to be done, continue baking it in two-minute increments until it is thoroughly baked.
Is it possible to make a Pound Cake without Chocolate chips?
You certainly can make it without chocolate chips!
You can omit the chips or use flavored chips. In my cakes, I enjoy using white baking chips as well as butterscotch flavors. Nestle offers a variety of flavored baking chips.
What should be done if Pound Cake sticks in the pan?
If the cake sticks to the pan after removing it from the air fryer, it is most likely because of a lack of cooking oil/butter (or at all). Monitor baking times to ensure your cake does not overcook!
This simple trick will guarantee a golden crust every time. Is it necessary to bring my ingredients to room temperature? Yes! When combining the ingredients, they should all be at room temperature (eggs and butter especially).
Cold ingredients may affect how well everything is mixed, so keep everything at room temperature for this one!
- Air Fryer Pound Cake is a lot simpler and fluffier than in an oven that you would love to gulp in!
- It’s better to use unsalted butter in the pound cake, but if you have salted butter, then better to skip salt from the ingredients.
- Don’t forget to check the pound cake at the end of the baking process to avoid the cake being overcooked.