Pumpkin cheesecake is one of the most popular desserts for holidays. The recipe is simple and quick to prepare with no strenuous work. Therefore, you can bake it for lunch and even for dinner too.
Air fryer pumpkin cheesecake requires proper refrigeration time to have a consistent and layered texture. The recipe I’m going to share is keto-friendly and guarantees delicious results.
Why wait for more? Let’s get started!
What ingredients are needed for this recipe?
It uses some simple ingredients to start with this recipe.
- 2 tbsp of Pumpkin pie mix and pumpkin spice or 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp of melted butter
- 2 oz of cream cheese
- 1 cup of gluten-free Graham crackers
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of sweet condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup of water
How to make pumpkin cheesecake in an air fryer?
Preparation of the crust:
- Grind a measured amount of graham crackers in a food processor.
- Combine melted butter, sugar, cinnamon, and graham crackers in a small bowl.
- Brush the sides and bottom of the 7-inch springform pan with butter. Then, cover the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Press the mixture firmly into a 7-inch springform pan with the help of a spoon. Freeze it for 15 minutes. It will aid in completely establishing it.
- Air fry the prepared crust for 5 minutes at 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
Preparing the cheesecake:
Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice to make the filling. Use an egg beater or a hand mixer to achieve the perfect creamy, smooth texture.
Pour this mixture over the chilled crust. Fill the pan to the rim. The pumpkin cheesecake is ready to go in the air fryer!
Air frying the cheesecake:
- Place the springform pan in the air fryer’s basket. Bake it at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 22 to 25 minutes or until the cheesecake settles properly. (Unlike other cakes, cheesecake wiggles a bit, but it shouldn’t be liquid. If it appears free-flowing, you can air fry it for another 2 minutes.)
- Once ready, remove the pan carefully from the air fryer basket.
- Cool it for 6 to 8 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Separate it with a blunt knife and set it in a serving dish.
- Add caramel sauce, cream cheese icing, and cinnamon sugar to give it a festive look.
- You can use maple syrup and nuts for decorating the cake. Grind nuts in a food processor, then sprinkle them on a cheesecake to decorate. The option is entirely up to you.
One serving of pumpkin cheesecake in the air fryer contains:
Here’s a short video that describes the recipe step-by-step!
Is a cheesecake healthy?
It contains a lot of calories that come from sugar, salt, and fat. Eat only one slice to avoid cardiovascular risks.
How to store pumpkin cheesecake?
First of all, separate the cheesecake slices. Simply lay out the slices and freeze them for an hour. Then place them in an airtight ziplock bag and store them in the freezer. You can store the cheesecake for a month.
Always defrost them in the refrigerator overnight. Then keep it at room temperature for 5 minutes before eating.
How to avoid lumps in the air fryer pumpkin cheesecake?
Use room-temperature softened cream cheese for a smooth batter with no lumps.
Your cheesecake will contain tiny lumps if you skip softened cream cheese. It’ll have a non-uniform consistency that’ll lead to poor taste.
Keep the cream cheese at room temperature for 20 minutes. It’ll soften it and help you get the desired texture of the cheesecake. You can also heat it in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes.
How long does cheesecake need to chill before setting?
Keep the pumpkin cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight to have a perfectly settled crust. On the other hand, you can refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
Refrigerating helps make a no-bake cheesecake with proper layering. It’s a fantastic technique to prepare cheesecake ahead of time.
Creamy meals, such as pumpkin pie, custard pie, and cheesecake, must be chilled before serving. Milk and eggs contain a lot of moisture; therefore, cool them in the refrigerator or freezer to help adhere to the layering.
The hydration would cause it to stink or become damp if not kept in the refrigerator for an extended period.
What happens if cheesecake is overcooked?
A cheesecake becomes crumbly and dry if you overbake it.
A cheesecake isn’t like an ordinary cake. It doesn’t solidify completely. Give it a small shake before baking to ensure you won’t overbake it. Use a wooden spoon to tap the side of the cake pan.
How do we make a no-bake cheesecake?
Double cream helps to set a no-bake cheesecake. It is added to the cream cheese and whipped until thick and smooth.
Layered in the spring form pan produces a perfectly thick and settled cheesecake. The refrigerator can help align the layering of the cheesecake.
What are the ingredients used for flavoring the cheesecake?
Cream cheese, sugar, and eggs are combined to fill the cheesecake.
Raspberries and sour cream are used to decorate it. These ingredients enhance the cheesecake’s sour flavor by topping the crust. You can use Ricotta or mascarpone cheese as well.
Which pan is best for making pumpkin pie in the air fryer?
Spring-form pans of 7 or 8 inches fit are best for this recipe. The pan should be big enough to fit the mixture well and still have enough space for the air to pass through.
You can also use a 9-inch pan which can be used for larger air fryers. It fits well on a reversible rack because of its tiny lip. The Springform pan can easily be found on Amazon.
To conclude, I’d like to say that
- Air fryer pumpkin cheesecake is an amazing addition to holiday desserts. It requires no time and only a few basic ingredients.
- With the perfect combo of pumpkin spice and cinnamon, this cake is perfect for any event.
- A 7-inch springform pan is an essential piece of equipment for this recipe. It is filled with only a few basic ingredients. Air fry it at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- You can prepare it and freeze it for 12 to 24 hours. Cheesecake requires proper refrigeration to firm up its layers. This recipe may vary according to the size of your air fryer.
- Consult the baking temperatures provided in your air fryer manual to avoid overbaking or undercooking the cheesecake. Serve them with your favorite toppings, or frost them with vanilla!