We all enjoy eating Oreos and creating delicious recipes with them. Air-fried Oreos are a new twist to traditional Oreo recipes. They enhance the sweetness and elevate the Oreo’s delight.
Today, I’m sharing this delicious recipe with you guys! It’s easy and simple, with just a few basic ingredients.
Let’s get started!
Red velvet fried Oreos are made using some simple and basic ingredients. Here’s a list of all five of them:
- 1 pack of red velvet cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pack of Oreo biscuits
Directions To Cook
- Put a piece of parchment paper at the bottom of the air fryer’s basket. Poke small holes in them to allow proper airflow. It’ll boost the air-frying process.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Meanwhile, mix the measured amounts of oil, cake mix, and eggs in a medium-sized bowl. Use a spatula to mix them thoroughly until the dough is formed. Then add white chocolate chips to the cookie batter.
- Scoop out the dough with a scooping spoon. Place each Oreo cookie in each scoop and wrap it up as a cookie ball.
- Place all the wrapped Oreo scoops in the preheated air fryer basket. Leave considerable space between them to allow proper spreading.
- Bake it at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 to 7 minutes. You’ll see the outer layer fully cooked and golden brown.
- Take out the air fryer basket and let them cool for 5 minutes. Your red velvet fried Oreos are ready! Consume these simple yet delicious cookies with your favorite hot beverage.
- Have it after any spicy meal and enjoy!
The famous OREO cookies have been given a delightful makeover with OREO Red Velvet mix. You’ll love these delicious red velvet chocolate fried cookies.
Here’s a detailed video about air-fried oreo cookies:
A single red velvet air-fried Oreo contains almost 350 calories. These calories are divided into the following amounts of nutrients:
An air-fried red velvet Oreo is wrapped up in red velvet mix dough. The dough has the following components:
Refined wheat flour, sugar, palm olein fractionated fat, starch, color (162), inverted sugar, cocoa solids, leavening agents, iodized salt, flavoring cheese powder (0.1%), milk solids, cheese powder, emulsifier, and yeast extract.
- Do not overcrowd the air fryer basket. Avoid packing it with wrapped cookies. Otherwise, it won’t rise.
- Cook according to the size of your air fryer. Smaller air fryers require two batches, while you can make 10 to 12 cookies in a large air fryer at a time.
- Arrange the cookies in a single layer. Don’t stack them on top of each other.
- Remember, you can use this recipe for any cookie, not just Oreos. However, Oreo cookies are the most popular among them.
- Try using double-stuffed Oreos for a gooey, crunchy texture.
- You can alter the ingredients with chocolate chips, peanut butter, or other favorite ingredients. It will enhance the flavor.
- Use vanilla and chocolate-flavored Oreo biscuits for this recipe. But there is also the Oreo golden stuff flavor, which tastes great. It is available in some specific areas only.
- Cinnamon, clove, ginger, and nutmeg add a spicy and tangy flavor to these cookies. Add them to the mixture. These condiments give a hearty flavor to this fantastic dish.
Can we cook Oreo biscuits in the air fryer?
Yes, definitely! The classic, creamy, chocolaty Oreo cookies are combined with red velvet cake batter to create a wonderful holiday dish.
Using Oreo cookies as ingredients for air fryer recipes is possible. Follow these instructions:
- Make sure that the red velvet mix adheres to the cookies. It should not be drippy.
- Cook in batches for a smaller air fryer.
- Don’t overcook the cookies. 4 to 5 minutes are enough in a preheated air fryer.
How can I store leftover cake mix?
Keep it at room temperature for 5 days. Always use an airtight container for storage.
You can store the red velvet cake mix in the refrigerator too. Never leave it open in its packaging. It’ll lead to a smelly, rancid powder.
Does the red velvet cake mixture only contain chocolate?
A red velvet cake mixture is not just chocolate. It contains chocolate flavor and cocoa powder as a key ingredient.
But the amount of cocoa powder is very easy to calculate compared to the usual chocolate cake mix. Plus, it has a substantial amount of crimson red color that gives the authentic color to the red velvet cakes and pastries.
The red velvet cake mixture contains red, scarlet, and crimson layers with ermine icing. The crimson hue of this traditional cake mix comes from anthocyanin-rich chocolate, not any simple food color. Buttermilk, butter, chocolate, vinegar, and wheat are the main components of that food coloring.
What other recipes can be made using Oreo cookies?
There are a lot of recipes that use Oreo cookies and give us an amazing dish:
- Brownies with Oreo filling in the air fryer
- Nutella wrapped Oreos
- Oreo brownie bites
- Oreo milkshake
- Rice Crispy Oreo Treats
- Oreo fluff in the air fryer
- Peanut butter with Oreo
What is the taste of red velvet Oreos?
Red velvet cake is soft, velvety, and smooth, with a faint chocolate flavor. It differs from a typical chocolate cake because of the cream cheese frosting and cocoa’s mild, somewhat tart flavor.
The red velvet fried Oreos taste like classic red velvet cake, with a creamy filling and just the right amount of sweetness.
Are deep-fried Oreos better than air-fried ones?
Air-fried Oreos are much better than deep-fried ones.
Deep-fried Oreos have a dripping texture. It is not so crunchy and gooey. Plus, it is much more unhealthy than air-popped Oreos.
Each air-fried Oreo cookie has a hot, crispy exterior, a gooey interior, and a deep chocolate flavor enhanced with vanilla cream. Some powdered sugar is sprinkled on the top to make the Oreos more appealing.
Is It True That Oreo Still Makes Red Velvet Cookies?
OREO Red Velvet Cream Cheese Flavored Creme Sandwich Cookies are a delightful take on the iconic OREO cookie.
The World’s Favorite Cookie has been around for almost a century and is appreciated all around the world for not only its delicious taste but also its classic cookie design.
The luscious cream cheese-flavored creme in these red velvet chocolate sandwich cookies will remind you of your favorite red velvet cake.
What Flavor Of Oreo Is Red Velvet?
Oreo Red Velvet is a chocolate cookie sandwich filled with cream cheese crème.
Oreo Cookies are ideal for enjoying life’s little moments with family and friends. Whether eaten on their own, as part of a recipe or simply immersed in a glass of milk.
- Desserts like red velvet fried Oreos are appropriate for holiday celebrations and Christmas eve.
- It pairs well with a lot of beverages.
- The red velvet appearance enhances the aesthetics of the Oreo biscuits.
- A lot of cookies can be used in this recipe, but Oreo cookies are the most delicious.
- Remember the instructions and the handling precautions while using the air fryer. It is best to read the manual before starting the recipe. It will let you know the number of cookies to bake in a single batch.
- Apart from that, you can make many variations and additions according to your taste. This recipe is a must-try!