This Air Fryer Cheesecake recipe is very simple to make and is rich, creamy and has a light sweetness to balance the acidity.
You’ll appreciate how easy it is to put together this traditional cream cheese filling and graham cracker crust. If you don’t want to prepare a huge cheesecake for only one or two serves, making cheesecake in the air fryer is ideal.
This cheesecake recipe for the air fryer yields two miniature cheesecakes. This air fryer kind of cheesecake will be perfect for you if you dislike setting up a water bath for baking cheesecakes.
No need for a water bath! At first, cheesecakes can seem intimidating (this cheesecake requires some effort, but it’s worthwhile!).
However, this air fryer version only calls for a small number of easy-to-find ingredients. Most of the ingredients are probably already in your kitchen.
How Does An Air Fryer Work?
Air fryers cook food by swirling hot air around it.
This helps the food to quickly heat up and cook without requiring a lot of oil. This can be a healthier technique for cooking than frying items in oil, which adds bad fats to your diet.
It is important to note, however, that air fryers still utilize some oil to cook the food. If you are trying to follow a low-fat diet, you should avoid using an air fryer. If you must use it, attempt to get the most costly oil you can find.
Is Cheesecake Healthy?
Cheesecake is one of the most popular sweets, thanks to its rich flavor and velvety texture.
A layer of cheese, usually cream cheese, ricotta cheese, or cottage cheese, is combined with eggs, sugar, and other ingredients to make cheesecake. Some cheesecakes’ bottom crusts are made of crushed cookies, like graham crackers, or pastry.
Traditional cheesecakes normally flavor with vanilla essence, but additional flavors like chocolate and pumpkin spice are available. There is no doubt that cheesecake is delicious, but some people might wonder if it can be a part of a healthy diet. There is a spoiler in this sentence. It can.
Foods are frequently not produced for health reasons. Instead, their flavor and texture are supposed to be appreciated in moderation. It would be best if you didn’t eat cheesecake or any other dessert, including ice cream and pie, for its nutritional value.
Cheesecake should not make up a sizable amount of your diet due to its high calorie, fat, and sugar content, despite the fact that it contains nutrients like protein, calcium, and selenium.
However, this does not imply that cheesecake must be completely avoided. Small servings of any dessert, including cheesecake, are acceptable on the majority of diets.
It won’t have a substantial impact on your health if you occasionally indulge in cheesecake and keep up a typically nutrient-dense eating routine. On the other hand, eating too much sugary food, like cheesecake, might harm your health and increase your risk of getting sick.
If your diet consists primarily of foods and beverages such as cheesecake, candy, soda, and ultra-processed snack foods, it is advised to minimize your intake of these things and replace them with nutrient-dense foods such as fruits, vegetables, and legumes.
This can reduce your risk of contracting conditions linked to consuming a lot of added sugar and extra calories, such as obesity and type 2 diabetes.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe?
- The cook and chill times are substantially shorter for tiny cheesecakes than for standard cheesecakes because of their smaller size. As a result, you can start enjoying your air fryer cheesecake much earlier.
- This cheesecake is traditional and can be topped with a variety of flavor combinations.
- This cheesecake recipe is practically foolproof. No need to be concerned about a water bath or your cheesecake breaking.
Ingredients You Need For This Recipe
You won’t believe that this air fryer mini cheesecake recipe only calls for some basic ingredients.
|Make sure your cream cheese has melted to room temperature before using it to avoid lumps. For the best texture, I also always advise using full-fat cream cheese.
|For this recipe, only one egg is required. Once more, confirm that it is at room temperature.
|We utilize graham crackers and combine them with butter to make the greatest melt-in-your-mouth crust. Any graham cracker will work.
|For this air fryer cheesecake recipe, both brown sugar and granulated white sugar are used.
How to Make Air Fryer Mini Cheesecake?
Make the Crust
Use nonstick cooking spray or additional melted butter to coat the inside of your springform pan. Then cover the pan’s bottom with a piece of parchment paper.
Graham crackers should be crushed with a rolling pin or food processor before being combined with melted butter. The mixture should be poured into the pan and pressed down firmly.
Make the Cheesecake Batter
In a sizable mixing basin, combine the cream cheese, eggs, condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Well, combine until smooth.
Assemble the Bake
Place the cheesecake in the air fryer after spreading the cream cheese filling over the graham cracker crust.
For 20 to 25 minutes, set the air fryer temperature to 310 degrees F. When the center is stable, remove it.
Overnight, chill the air fryer cheesecake. Serve plain or with the toppings of your choice.
Tips and Tricks for Making Air Fryer Mini Cheesecake
- Start with room-temperature cream cheese for the best results. Warm it up either on the counter for about an hour or in the microwave for 20 seconds at 50% power (microwaves vary).
- Smooth up the cream cheese filling using an electric mixer. This will ensure a lump-free, creamy batter.
- Cheesecakes will firm up as they cool, so take them out of the air fryer as soon as the middle is set.
- Let the cheesecake from the air fryer cool to room temperature before putting it in the refrigerator to complete the setting.
How to Store Air Fryer Mini Cheesecake?
Make sure to keep your dessert in an airtight container if you won’t be eating it straight away. In the refrigerator, the air fryer cheesecake keeps for approximately a week.
When ready to freeze, put the cheesecake in the freezer for an hour or until it is solid. Freeze for up to a month after wrapping in foil and plastic wrap. Prior to serving, thaw in the fridge.
What are the Best Toppings For Mini Cheesecake?
- Fresh Fruits: Strawberries, cherries, blueberries, and blackberries are fresh fruit options for pies.
- Chocolates: Shaving, baking chips, and candy bar pieces made of chocolate
- Nuts: roasted almonds, pecans, and walnuts
- Cookies: Chips and Oreos butter, Girl Scout cookies, and welcome.
- Syrups: Syrups include fruit syrup, caramel sauce, and chocolate sauce.
- Additional ingredients: Cool Whip, honey, marshmallow fluff, and cinnamon sugar
What Exactly Is A Cheesecake Pan?
A Springform pan is sometimes known as a cheesecake pan. It is a two-piece circular pan with a spring on the edges that allows it to be removed from the bottom of the pan after completed baking.
A cheesecake pan is a spherical metal pan with numerous small holes that allow heat to circulate around the cake. It usually has a lip on one side that helps you pull the cake out of the pan once it has finished cooking.
- A healthier alternative to frying meals is the air fryer. Essentially, it is a countertop convection oven that is compact and powerful.
- It gives the food you’re cooking that crisp texture that resembles fried food by circulating hot air around it.
- Do remember to bring your cream cheese at room temperature. If you don’t start with cream cheese that is room temperature, your cheesecake will have lumps.
- Keep the filling from being over-mixed; once it is smooth, stop mixing.
- Before chilling, the cheesecake should always cool to room temperature. It will become soup if you don’t cool it. The cold is necessary for the cream cheese filling to set.
- Now that you know, you can create cheesecakes in the air fryer in addition to cake! These little cheesecakes are wonderfully tasty and simple to make.
- This recipe is so wonderful that you will enjoy serving it on any holiday or special occasion. It will still be a memorable experience even if you simply make it for a midnight bite.