Why Will You Enjoy This Recipe?
- Simple to make for a quick snack or weekday meal.
- By using an air fryer, you may cook without making a mess.
- These fried bacon-wrapped chicken tenders are wonderful for a grab-and-go lunch or a simple dinner with loads of flavor.
- It takes less time to prepare than an oven or grill.
- The ideal low-carb and keto cuisine.
How To Make Chicken Breast Tenders?
If you’re wondering how to make chicken tenders or how to turn chicken breasts into tenders, I’ll teach you exactly how in a moment.
All you’ll need is a boneless, skinless chicken breast, a cutting board, and a sharp knife.
Place boneless, skinless chicken breast on a cutting board and cut it lengthwise into 1-inch thick slices. That’s it. 4 to 5 chicken tenders can be made from one medium-sized chicken breast.
Now that you know how to cut a chicken breast into tenders, the next time you go shopping for chicken tenders, consider buying chicken breasts instead of precut chicken tenders to save money!
How To Make Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders?
- 1 ½ pound chicken tenders
- 1 pound uncured bacon
- 1 tablespoon brown swerve
- ⅓ cup BBQ spice dry rub
- Put the air Fryer to preheat at 400° F for about 5 minutes while you prepare the chicken tenders.
- Take a small bowl and put the brown sugar and BBQ spice dry rub in it, and mix them until they are well combined.
- Pat dry the chicken tenders with a paper towel.
- Now take each chicken tender and rub the spice mix all over it generously. When you’re done, you would only have a little left of it. Keep that aside.
- When you’re done with coating all the chicken tenders, wrapped a piece of bacon around each piece of it.
- Make sure to leave extra little bacon on each end of the chicken tender to tuck it in easily.
- Rub the remaining spice mixture on the outside of each bacon.
- Place the chicken tenders in an air fryer basket and bake them for 11-13 minutes, make sure the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165° F and the bacon is crisp while keeping in mind to flip the chicken halfway through the cooking process.
- Take them out and serve them with your favorite dip or sauce.
- Firstly, you have to make sure to clean the surface before and after putting the raw chicken in it.
- Secondly, the chicken that you don’t need to use should be immediately covered in plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator, don’t forget to utilize it in a couple of days.
- Thirdly, the thickness of the chicken decides its cooking time. But, regardless of the cooking time, the internal temperature of the chicken should be 165° F.